Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beautiful Girl...

I am so heartened by invitations from my best JC friends: Rende & Jonathan, to watch Iron Man together. I really want to say I didn't enjoy a proper movie for such a long time!!!!!!!! My previous attempt to relax with a movie with my friends was marred by an axiomatic response to do hand grip and bicep curls during the show. Crazy right! I have no idea how my friends have the patience with me..

The movie was great and I actually interacted with the movie itself- I was totally engrossed and at some part, sway my head as if I was the protaganist, avoiding the bullets sprayed on me.

At the end of it all.. Nothing beats the sms sent by my angel... Last night, there was this sudden sms from her which is nothing serious... Finally I've got a candid sms from her... Yeah. Great interaction took place. I really feel happy but at the same time felt an overwhelming concern for her lethargy. Well I really cherish a good friend like her and I dunno whether she felt the same for me???

Anyway, I was so tense last night and instead of having a slumber, I went into a duel with sleeplessness!

Haiz.. Beautiful girl.... What can I hope of us? Yesterday I learnt something from Jonathan actually. He said to have a strong relationship there must be a strong and solid foundation- One that streches on trust and based on mutual respect. If there are difference (bound to have), they should be resolved in a peaceful and repectful way rather than to see giving up in that relationship as the best option. Everyone is special.... That is what my colleague told me... There is no such thing as wierd. How people look at and perceive you is uncontrollable but as long as you did your best to potray the best you can (candidly), there will always be breakthroughs...

Ok guys. I look forward to NUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, 'beautiful girl', is that me?
不敢当。不敢当。