Friday, May 2, 2008

Love is a powerful object

Hey man... I love my new bike... Now it is so convenient! Haha! Last time I am so crazy about exercise, don't know how to relax. I really enjoy the leisure ride that the bicycle can provide. Nowadays, I sort of getting lazier... I think it is the medicine.. Well maybe not lazier but more normal i guess! Haha... Surely one day I will get back to extra normal!
Oh yes my interview did go smoothly! Yeah! Praise the Lord! I am accepted by NUS. Although I must start afresh, am not afraid or ashamed! At least I spent a year relooking into the holes of my life.
Ok as for yesterday:

Mathias is so cute la! He really made my day... Actually not only him... But the whole family... They are so warm! Finally got to see Cui en, Josephine's sis (Thanks for the wishes :) )and the hardworking Josephine Dad!




I really enjoyed my time... Guess this is part of life!

No comments: