Saturday, May 3, 2008

Today is my best Ah Gong Ah Ma day...







Yeah! Finally! Today I had a successful interaction with the elderlies!


1. I played blackjack.. The old Aunty way.. They taught me how to shuffle their way and ho to be a good "zheng kae"





2. I sang Hokkien song/ chinese oldies

3. I massaged Uncle John

4. Manage to persuade an old uncle from 3rd storey down to join the rest.

5. Feed one friendly old uncle who can speak ENGLISH!!!




Nicole and a baby from one of the volunteers...

Oh yes today was the first time I engage with the moral angels for brainstorming and meeting. Next week, we are bringing the Ah Gong Ah Ma to China Town... or contigency plan would be Terminal 3, Changi Airport.

Yes, Next Saturday, my class is having a port luck party... Hope I can come up with nice sandwiches!!!

Alright man! gotta go!

No comments: