Friday, April 4, 2008

black holes and revelation

Imagine a black hole right here on earth.... What will happen?

Chaos la! The whole earth would be sucked into itself. Actually, this was what was being postulated by some scientists all over the world admist the building of World's largest particle collider at CERN.

Personally. I think it is just too much of a fascination. Unless we are able to create a massive particle that has very small volume. Then density would be so high that a black hole could be formed. I am quite certain why some scientist would be disapproving of investing so much on the supercollider. Firstly, This kind of science would not be very beneficiary to mankind. What is the benefit of discovering a new particle or working out the mechanism of big bang? Secondly,the discovery of more particle would spell more trouble to the already chaotic particle physics. I was just wondering how nice it would be if people just forsake pragmatism for a moment..

Well I just wan to add something about my mum here. Was actually quite happy to see her smiling so brightly this morning! It is such a rare sight. Mum has always been a very caring and meticulous person. She takes a lot of pride in what she do and what she believes in. I really love my mum just that she can be caustic at times and her moods swings in a chaotic fashion. Ultimately, I must say she is still my role model- a model for confidence and practicality.

Well I am just looking forward for tonight's program.. which is to support my sis in her prize giving ceremony! Can't wait!

No comments: