Saturday, April 19, 2008

my happiest night!

My day starts with shopping with my mum for groceries, then heading to the bank to change thumbprinting to signature verification. Then we went for lunch.

Gosh---> I must say that Char Kuay Teow taste heavenly. Wasn't that grossed out by the oiliness since there isn't any visible oil to begin with. I was savouring every mouth this time, instead of choosing the eggs and cockles only- I grabbed everything! Also I ate stewed beef and chicken noodles.. Dry one ok! That means with the oil, that I am usually very paranoid of! If that is stil not enough, what about another slice of kaya pancake? Hahaha!

Now I am not controlled by food but I control what I eat! But I wasn't too happy with my mum though. She has been quite temperamental these days. I am trying my best to keep my mood up! That is why, I decided to do meaningful stuff like Voluntary work every saturday! Yeah!!!

---->The Old Folks home that I've been visiting!
Come have a look at the volunteers' blog!

Some pics again:



Before I went to the old folks home, I got a surprise invitation by josephine. She asked me along to her family BBQ party at aloha loyang. It was Jose who first intro me to this old folks' home.

What happened atnight really marks another high point of my life. This night, I cherish my life even more and more. Ok, I shall confess: I love children! They are so cute and fun to play with! Hey I am not peadophilic but I just happen to have so much fun together with Josephine, entertaining her nephew, Mathias:






I proudly say that this is my best night ever!
I had control over my eating now. Despite the spread of food, I concentrate myself more on Mathias and talking with Jose. Seeing the child's innocence really make me want to cherish my life more! Yes! Thanks my friend for making my night! I was very delighted to see her care and concern for kids. She is like a small mum. I must say she will be a very good OT.

All right man.. It's late... I am thinking of buying Macs for my family for breakfast tml.... Yeah...

No comments: