Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am ready...

ready for what

For my DRIVING TEST tomorrow!


Scary but I am going to overcome it. Let's see. If I really pass tomorrow I will have loads to celebrate. I put in alot of effort, money, and attention this time round. I really wish that the Lord will be with me tomorrow.. Amen!... No Lord is always with me!

Today is my tuition day again... Put in loads of hardwork in prepring notes for this student of mine. I really hope he knows how to reciprocate.
Then later, I went to church with Josephine. Today's sermon was awesome. Pastor Khong taught us to fear the Lord, for the fear will bring us no fear to worldly things... I had a rising urge to pray for Josephine and I did it near the end of the service. Not very good with my words but I meant well.


After that I was at Bedok area, so I chanced upon the community library and managed to salvage some good books about eating disorder. I really hope that I could read into myself well.


Yes then, after that is my driving practice. The circuit was utterly quiet. But that's good as I have most of the practice to myself and less waiting time!
Yesterday I had A fun time with a soldier:
Yeah! We are really looking forward to Taiwan! Hotel and air tickets settled!
Please!!! That is my sabbathical beforethe start of my school in NUS!
Yesterday I had some misunderstanding with my mum over food again. But we managed to recover from all the accusation and turned it into a friendly peace talk.
Let's hope the books that I've borrowed today comes in handy!
Nights! Pass Pass Pass my test!!!!

No comments: