Thursday, April 3, 2008

tuition cancelled again...

Wha my this tuition kid keep cancelling tuition ar... My time wasted you know! But nevermind man! There will always be plan B! I am just to dependent on things to occupy my mind, so as to focus my thoughts to something more productive. In essence, I am still that kind of perfectionist person. I can't live without doing anything which I deem useful, if not I will be wasting precious time and effort!

Well, at least I have an ELISA experiment to keep me company and A HTML reference book to keep me facinated. Yup, since tonight's tuition is cancelled, I was hoping mum and dad would bring us to somewhere to have a good dinner.

This morning's breakfast is the same powerhouse beef soup! Wha.. It tide all over to 1030am. Quite filling. Still got around 20 minutes before my next step.. better go and dilute my reagents... Bye! take care people!

No comments: