Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brave new front!

Hey hey... Aside from the magnificient work today, I went out with Cherie, my colleague! I was brave enough to divulge my condition to her. Nowadays, I feel this new boldness in me, to face this world with my condition, my sickness. Hey who wants to be sick man? No one ok. So I am not ashame to tell others my ordeal and that my life is so much better now- with a brighter day ahead!

I found out that we both share the same ideal- Life is short and we should cherish it and be nice to ourselves. She even confessed to me that she also had instances of being suicidal. Ifind that actually, I find alot of motivation and aspiration from her too. Apart from being friendly, I like the way she portrays her confidence. She mentioned to me that her parents keep complaining that she is too fat. Well she is a happy go lucky girl where size does not matter. I agree. Body image is important but body size is secondary. Inner beauty, your character says it all.

Cherie will be someone who will bring me luck and motivation in my company.. She is really like a big sis to me!

Our dinner was crazily long! Good way to test my control, my ability to sit still. We spend our time talking about Japan, proposing future trips, talking about her family and her attitude towards gays... Wow... wide range of topics. for a stretch of 2 hours, we spend our time in coffee bean and coffee club.

It was kind of like a rejuvination of my soul. ok Recharged, I head back to office for some cell work. Oh my... I really love my CHO cells... My IDPA sample got promoted... With 91.0% viability la! so high! must be damn happy la!

Today is excetionally quiet. But I did enjoy the serenity! Haha.. now back home reading some HTML. See ya!

No comments: