Friday, April 11, 2008

how disappointing!

Hey. Do you know that all my effort for this month and last month have all gone down the drain! My cell cultures are all contaminated. Really..
Even my back up in the 6well plate has turned cloudy!!!
-Could it be my media? Sianz.

Now have to start all over again! Yeah...all my Saturday & Sundays that I spent for taking care of my cells have warrant to be fruitless. Well I can onlysay this has to do with my luck! Sigh... I have taken the necessary precaution but...

Ok enough!Haha. What is failure to me man! Now that I have this failure in mind, I will be even extra careful in future!

Well. Today I was busy with ELISA. Dr Ng ask me to redo again because my control shows discrepencies. So Today I was super busy because I stretch my dilution of standard rightdown to one pico-gram per ml. Which is almost nothing la. But it is just fun to play around and see what happens. By the I proposed this trail one! haha.. But the results doesn't seemed that convincing again- with some kinks at odd place on the absorbance curve. I've spent last night coming up with the protocol. Again- My hardwork didn't pay off!

Hopefully next week will be a better week! With transfection on Wednesday and media prep on Monday. Me being a teacher on Tuesday for an attachment student. Damn it man! I can't live without working hard!


Let's leave the unhappiness behind and move on!

Hey I am excited about tomorrow!!! Must be a good day ahead man!

I will be heading to an old folk's home tml to do some voluntary work and to gain more insights to life, as well as to spend sometime with my good friend- Josephine!
Haha. After that we will be going for my dad's b day dinner. So let's rock on!

At the end of the day, it is just a day--- It really depends on how you live your day. so don't waste it away!

No comments: