Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mr Fair price

I can't believe it! I've stepped into fairprice thrice in two days.
wha... Spending lots of money on groceries... I have to cut down.
As usual, I enjoyed my driving lesson again.. And it was really a breeze.
Sometips for myself. Please be patient; do not rush. Give ways to others! Use more of the side mirrors ok! Lastly, take things easy.... A week more to go.. I will pass!

I am still thinking about last nite. About the cute Matthias and the joy I had. I told my mum that and she say that I would find it fun because it is just a one time thing.. Just to mention if I were to raise the child, she say it would be an onerous task. Ok ok.. den the old story of how I was a menace to my parents as a toddler arose again...

Then we in the night, we went Hougang Mall for dinner... I tried something new today: Abalone noodle. Not that I am a fan of abalone but would reallylike to try it out at the food court.
I guess Sunday night is the only time where I could interact with my Sis, whom I still love dearly. I really love my sis. But I think I owed her deeply. It would be almost impossible for me to get back the louise that I use to know because I have neglected her so much in the past. It is hard to fill the gap, but let time heal.

In this blog, I want to say this to someone very special to me: Thank you for the encouragement and the effort to see me through this. You brighten up my new life. Thank you. I love you for who you are to me, a special friend, a comforter and a delight in my life. I pray that the Lord will bless you bountifully!

No comments: