Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A great great day with my Colleague!

Hey I was very inspired to enjoy my life to the fullest! Thanks to my colleague! I really learnt a lot today. She said to me:"I don't eat to live; I live to eat".

I can't believe myself. For the first time, I was actually enjoying food! I found the meal that I had with her was in the right proportion, having a good mix of "unhealthy food" and healthy food... It was the first time that I ate the fats of the chicken and fried cheese, without any second thought. I feel "natural" as in I think it is part of the meal. I also went about discussing the aesthetic aspect of the food and where to get good food and things like that!

She gives me the distinction between a glutton and foodie. Gobbling up food to satisfy hunger is different from tasting the richness and variety of good food!

Haha.. not going to say too much.. I had a busy work day today.. But not very good results.. Tough experimet though.. ok I end here with Food Diary!

Breakfast: Salmon bread with egg
snack:
Lunch:
Snack:
Dinner: Minty Pumpkin soup + Fried cheese with garlc bread + Chicken&mushroom walnut bread+ a slice of hot sauce chicken chop+ Dark Devotion (Choc brownie & hot choco lava with vanila ice cream and caramalised sugar ---> all in TCC cafe!
Supper: Just choco milk

No comments: