Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Would you take my hands?

Today I made another confession about my condition.. This time to my Disciple... Haha. I am glad she is open with it.. Anyway.. she has been a great help to me today! Really happy thatI have an assistant because dealing with two ELISA plate is no easy task.. Especially with the standards.

Actually the results are quite ok..I should say.




Today the Cute cute Mathias called me..

"Hello Darren kor kor.I want to speak to Mas selamat Kor kor.." Haha!

Really miss him. But I guess I am also missing someone close to my heart. I never had this feeling for a long long time le.. When I was drown with bulimia, please don't talk about love to me. I don't even love life. I just wanna exercise and "kill"??? What is the use of love where I have my own desires to fulfill.
But the Jovial Darren is back! Not that I am frivolous; in fact I am damn serious with my life now. That is why I seek for someone that I love and truely loves me too.. Haha. But that is not all that important now. Let it come naturally as dictated by God. But this girl that I admire has a good heart and my family really cherish her. Yes! I would take a positive step in knowing her better!

Ok man. I am really getting better these days... Tomorrow is a killer day again.. 24 transfection (Oh My Goodness) to do. Why Dr Ng trusts me so much! haha

Ok good nite guys. I had a tired day!!!

No comments: