Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting busier these days...

Yes yes.. I am sorry man... Let me say that my life is very fulfilling nowadays.. Keepig myself occupied and keeping my mood up is certainly the way to go..
Let me write about Sunday first then...

Ok Morning was tuition as usual. My tutee is more attentive this time and a little more responsive.. I guess he got some admonishings from his dad. Then I got my pay for the tuition! Yeah! $250... Wait... the uncle is giving me $10 more! So nice of him.

Then I went for my driving lesson. Oh my when is my last time entering the circuit? I actually enjoyed my lesson that day and Tommy, my instructor, was cool that day. He really keepedme entertained. Ok But the lesson cost me $62.

Then I went home with an instant surprise treat from mum... She steam pau for me as there were left overs from Ching Ming.

Then I went to meet my friend, Alvin, at Singapura Plaza... Guess what. I actually want to meet him at Bugis Junction but I ended up taking a bus to bishan.. Haiz.. not paying attention ar Darren. In the end we met up at PS.
We enjoyed talking cock and planning our Taiwan Trip... Yes talking about Taiwan Dollar, we have two conflicting rates at two different money changers.. Alvin is a very nice guy and a man ful of integrity. Yes. I would feel good to go taiwan with him man!

When I returned home, I bought 4 packets of Durian. I wanted to leave one for Pa pa but guess what... Me and Ma finished all of them.

That pretty much summarizes the Sunday.

Now for the busy today. Yes.I have traced my contamination and now I know why... It's mymedia that has bacteria la... Haiz. Today got some thrashing from See Jye. Sometimes he really think that he is the boss, can screw people around. Ya da Ya da... Nevermind. I have patience ok!

Today Dr Ng spoke about the new plansfor transfection and also the teaching that I should give when the new student comes... yeah!

ok man... it's rather late... I've gotta sleep! nitez

No comments: