Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh no to plan B

Hey.. Dr Ng just advised me not to go through harvesting the "leftover" because it is really fruitless. The number of cells that I salvage would be to little for continuation.

Anyway, this morning, I started out damn early. Thank goodness there is another hood for SayKong group, if not I really have to battle it out with See Jye.
Guess what? Alvin Fu called me this morning to tell me the dates for Taiwan trip. Looks good man. I am really keen on going Taiwan with him. $1000 here you go.

Time is not on my side, a while more, I will be down in my lab a few minutes time! ELISA is really painful.. Ask those who did it, it is one of the longest assays.
Ok.. Hopefully today's result will be the best. If not.... I have wasted so much antibodies le...

Ok. see you guys later.

No comments: