Monday, March 31, 2008

OH NO!

This is maddening... My IDP samples are really polluted with bacteria. Super foul smelling. I hate this. My hard wrok for 5 weeks are gone. Haha! But I've got plan B and if plan B don't work, I really have to start all over again!

Lovely. But I enjoy my work, it keeps me excited and curious... Fills my time, heightens my creativity.

The truth is my life has become really hectic. But I love it. Ok Today, I think I overdo it! HAHA.. I was hogging my time up with many cell counts, harvesting and two passages. The Cedex machine had a long queue today... So I resort to the laborious manual counting and then using the machine to double confirm.

What really fire me up was the injustice man. My IDP sample!!! Luckily I have heed Dr Ng advice to salvage the remaining cells after each stage of well transfer. So, I manage to make myself busy by cracking my brain to combine whatever samples I have, trying to estimate the cell density that I will be getting from these "leftovers".

Then I went to generate my work plan for the week, prepare reagents for ELISA and decide to carry out one ELISA Trail tomorrow. This time, I discovered another mistae that I have made for the past.... I use the wrong substance for dilution.
So I really want to prove that I am not that blur ok! Argh.. One more chance for myself!

Alright man, have the chance to do a little math today. Hopefully I can read up on the Thick Java book that I borrowed!

Ok now for the Foodie...

Food Diary:

Breakfast: Peanut&Jam bread+ one egg + one herring fillet
Snack: Oats
Lunch: Yong Tau Fu
Snack: Soyabean Drink
Dinner: Rice + beef & Tofu + French bean and cabbage
Supper: High Fat yogurt plus muesli


No comments: