Thursday, March 27, 2008

All the Best to Dr JANET! Take care ya>?

Today is one busy day for me again...

With my second batch of cell having their "promotion"
yes funny as it sound- Promotion!

This time round, I was a little later then usual so guess what... The CEDEX machine had a super long long long queue... Poor cells have to suffer in the falcon tubes without enough oxygen. haha
But i manage to multi task.. so I planned and I manage my expt such that I finish before noon.

Lunch was crazily out of the world! We held a party at level 3 pantry to wish Dr Janet well for leaving BTI tomorrow. Guess what's on the menu? The aroma could be smelt like 50metres away. Curry Smell.... Wha.. We had a good mix of spicy indian food and chinese pork dumplings.
I took a solo pic with Dr Janet.

We went to the fish pond to take picture as an entire act gang. Haha. I really love you guys man!

Then during my break I went to buy something funyy... Flavour steamed milk.. Quite expensive, considering such a small cup ($2.50) but taste wonderfully zesty! haha.

Ok pals.. I've gotta return to the lab for more solution preparation for Tomorrow's ELISA! hahahahahahahahahahaha.. 9 hours of torture! no la... I love it!

bye!

No comments: