Monday, March 24, 2008

My apologies...

Hey I've got a reply from the person whom I have hurt in Cornell.
He doesn't sound too happy still. However, I pray that the Lord will ease the tension between us. I pray that the Lord will bless Zhi Wei. I am sorry. Please forgive me, My Father.
His reply-->


"Hi Darren,
Glad to know that you are doing fine and recovering well. I understand that it's not really your fault and that nobody can be blamed.
As a result of your not returing to cornell, i believe your previous house tenants are facing some problems.
Please kindly contact them about it. My personal stand is that, at the critical point when they were deciding what to do with the house, they asked you about it and you said you'ld be coming back next fall, so they saved the spot for you. As a man, since you have put your signature down on the housing contract, I believe you should pay your previous house tenants the entire year's rent in order to be fair to them. Hope you will consider this seriously.
Hope to see you in a*star if there is a chance."

Ya. I really owe my friends there alot. Frankly speaking, they are very nice nice nice people. They came to visit me in the ICU at Cayuga and even bought farewell gifts for me. I could only say I am stupid to neglect them at the time I was there. About the housing, my point of contact is Yuan Hong, who told me everything. But he still have faith in me that I will come back. Unfortunately, the decisions for me to stay in Singapore,NUS were too late. It is about time to pay the rent. I know I am such a pain in the A**. I am sorry. Really.

Let me tell all of you. This is a mistake in my life. I will learn it. Nobody wants it but I can't shake my responsibilities off it. Since I am ridden with it, it is my duty to clear up the best, to lead, to excel and to overcome! I believe all this is possible because God gave me and revealled his mission for me. I am His son, His friend and His warrior. Glad I made the decision to battle with my Bulimia. Woe to you , O' evil one!

Ok man. Work work. I was kind of shock just know... I saw my passage 11 flask left with very little media inside... Who the hell who want to steal my cells man? funny Har... Den I saw another tragedy... It looks like my batch two ID sample has been contaminated.. Oh no! My hard work! There are clumps of green patches living with my cells!!! Oh no! Please I don't want this to happen. Haven't I treat you guys well?

Hmmm. Gues life is like that. But I have learnt how to learn to accept failure. Learning is a journey, not a destination---Yoman

No comments: