Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good friends are hard to find

Just ended a small chat with Josephine. I must say I didn'y really get to interact with her during my JC years and only get to talk better wit her after the "incident. Perhaps, as a future occupational therapist, she is one who can really dig deep into what I am feelingand really empathise me. Yup, she is a good friend that I will cherish. I will never forget her words of encouragement to me!

Oh yes... Food diary time!

Breakfast: A piece of bread with two slices of ham+ a cup of milk with some oats
Snack: Musli
Lunch: Mee Sua soup+ soy milk
Snack: Delifrance: half a ham and cheese foccacia+ half almond crossaint
Dinner: Pan fried fish with garlic parmasean cheese sauce+ cabbage+ Tofu and braised peanuts
Supper: Yougurt with granola


Wonder - full :P

Nitez!

No comments: