Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nice transition to a Sunday!

Wha! I have to wake up so early today! Hehe.. not so early actually but relative to what time I sleep last night ok! Life is quite hectic on weekday but weekends are time which I am spending to learn how to laze around, how to sit still to read books and type my Bloggie.

As mention, I was outwith my daddy last night, after returning from my office. Gosh, my IDP samples looks contaminated.. This time it is more real! The whole flask was like super cloudy man. I was quite frantic ast night, trying to fit into my brain the possible tasks that I can deal with concurrently. My cell count went well and definitely, without queue!

Yeah! I went to have a great super with Dad at Coffee Club ©
Now that I've learnt how to realx, actually sat in the cafe for two hours reading and eating, and of course, talking to my dear daddy. Daddy is really so nice to me. I really have to show my respect for him.




SUNDAY

Yes, I just can't wait to go chrch with Jose Neo, partly because I haven't been there for 4 weeks le. Kinds sad how I treat God this way. But I really do loveGod as He is my saviour and righteous redeemer.



After church, we went to TM forlunch and to buy some stationeries. I must say Jose is one nice girl. She really has a good heart. Friends that are truly concern for you are hard to come by...

After we parted, I went back home to prepare formy driving lesson. I love this instructor because he really knows how to teach! He taught me what to look out for, even which traffic junction most driver failed he also know.
PLEASE!!! I WANT TO PASS!

Ok. Now I am reading up some HTML language stuff. Hopefully, I can gain enough knowledge to beautify this page.

ok man... SO long! good bye!

No comments: