Saturday, March 22, 2008

A night of complete inactivity

Tonight- is going to be a rest night for me. I am going to just eat and sit. sit and eat. But I am going to keep my mind active and make tonight productive.


Maybe I should start to mug and come up with a suitable time table. Maybe I should plan something for my tuition kid. Whatever it is, I am getting FAT. Tomorrow will be an even better day I guess. There will be tuition, work and then going out with someone. Sounds cool.


Let me see, tomorrow, I will have to top up my batch 1 and 2 transfected cells, count I samples using the CEDEX machine.



lunch with MUN PUN!


I was talking to Mun Pun just now. Was tryingto explain to him how to get from Fourier Series to Fourier intergral. Brings me back to my days of attending math 293 backin Cornell. Although I was not taught about it, I did read up on it before I left for Cornell. Some how, I think I am just a little crazy about math and fascinating phenomenons. Haha..





ok man. I am like that. I love knowledge and I am curious to know more!

Alright I am going to blogtv.sg to see what I can complain about.

Dinner: Garlic Rice + Chicken & chicken balls in tomato sauce+ bittergourd egg+ dou miao

Supper: peanut butter bread and Milo

No comments: