Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Milestone of my Life

Yo peeps! Welcome to my life! Hope you enjoy walking this journey with me!

--->Be it rain or shine.... Life is always positive. You have only this 1 life.


First, a self introduction.

First name: Chi Jin, Darren

Last name: Neo

Alias:YOMAN

Nationality: Singaporean

Race: Chinese

Religion: Christianity (More like faith/relationship with God... I hate to use the word religion)

Highest qualification: A Levels

Date of ORD: 05/11/2006

Occupation: Assistant Lab Officer

Organisation: A*STAR, BTI


Tel: 62875049, 82286121 (NEW)

Associations: Cucumber Football Club, 18/03, Node 37, Animal Cell Technology

..............................

..............

....

ENOUGH!!!!! Boring you guys right! Standard operating proceedure man!


Second, a guide to my blog... Each day (I hope), I would try to blog down my daily events, my food diary, what I've learnt & what I've done.


And lastly.....


Me, myself, Darren:

No comments: