Friday, March 14, 2008

Patience

The greatest test on earth.. Patience. I was literally sueezed on the MRT carriage. Yes patience. Wait for the cramp to go off just wait. Can't move about. Close your eyes.. wait wait wait.....
"Outram park Interchange" Oh yeah! Finally! I am out of the sardine-packed carriage. I have two newspapers on my hands, but none of them have been flipped open yet.

Early in the morning, I found myself doing my lab duties. Today was quite interesting! I actually have a chance to show my 'gentlemenliness' by helping Janice with the heavy stuff. Carrying the waste filled carboyl was no joke. After that, we went to fill pipette tips... The ultimate patience test too! Haha. Putting the tips in rows, one by one... Wha.. I really think this is good training for me!

Then I went on to prepare media..

Wha.. First time I prepare so much solution man... 7.2litres in total!

Haha..All for the ELISA expt. Oh yes, next week most of my colleagues will be gone for Bintan Company Presentation/Retreat. So I have to do most of the stuff on my own. On top of that, I have to take over some of the jobs of my colleagues. Damn xiao on ar...Now I have my residence in level 3, 4, 5 labs..!!! No wonder the yo man is gaining back his popularity! (Oh YOMAN!)

I don't regret reqesting Dr Ng to keep me busy.. See I even have to go back to work on saturday! Most importantly, I learnt what is patience and responsibility.

Nevertheless, I really enjoy working in BTI. I keep the documents that I have drafted and the log book that I jot all my expt down. They will be dear to me. It is my HARDWORK! Oh I amthinking of doing a powerpoint presentation of my research work.. That will be very gratifying.

Ok Enough about work. Now about my handphone.... It is back! Hopefully the battery doesn't disappoint me again! But my phone has more added function (free Upgrade!)

Aiyoyo.. Mei Mei is not back home yet.. so late already. Mum is worried!

Ok let's discuss some news article.Oh yes.. Malaysia's Gen election- All I can say is that I am proud of the maturity and sensibility of this election. It is really fairand square. The opposition was given a chance to show their aternative view. I wonder when would Singapore's second voice appear. Must we always vote for security? Indeed, political stability is the buttress for social, economical viability. No doubt, I expect the Malaysia's stock exchange to slump following the election due to the political uncertainty. Look, Selangor and penang have been owned by the opposition. Rules gonna change. Can investors trust them? Hard to say man.

ok I am going to explore more of my phone! Bye Bye!

No comments: