Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Appointment with one of my most respected Woman

Today is a short work day for me. Hey not that I am trying to escape from work ok! I am not malingering! I can't express how much I love my job now! Although the work is pretty repetitive and draggy, it is the subtle changes and elements of unexpectancy that catches my enthusiasm. I love to analyse what happened. That is the tedious part and the scientific part of it! I must thank the Lord for is beautiful arrangement for me to carry my passion in science,albiet not my sbject of interest. Skill is what I acquired and attitude is what I endeared upon. From the day I left SGH to resume my service to BTI, I took my job seriously and often get a sense of accomplishment for my commitment towards research and responsiblity that is entrusted to me by my supervisor.




Just yesterday I took picture with this french girl....

Funny with the goggles on right?


HAHA! In Level 3 lab, there is only me Qian Qian and her that is available. The rest are all at Bintan. Wonder how they are doing.
Very quickly, I diluted my Antibody capture by 8000 time to yield 250ng/ml. Then spend my tie coating the ELISA plate and then put in the fridge to be kepy overnight.
Very quickly, it was 11am and my parents came to fetch me to SGH. See my parents are so nice! They took time out to send mearound and to hear what the doctors have to say. Today I met Ms Boon. She is one of the woman that I truely respect. Patient, courteous, bold and fascinating! She is an open and candor person. You can expect a lot of truths and decent comments from this psychologist. Hey being a Psychologist is not easy ok... and being a friendly one is even more onerous. I used to disregard psychologist but now it is the reverse. They are more then "Aunt Agony" but are meticuluos character analyst and emotional supporter. Empathy is what characterises them. Ms Boon is one cheerful psychologist that I will never let down. I promise her to keep a food diary. So will resume it again!
I was watching the Ellen show just now. It was a very very long time since I watch variety shows and I actually enjoyed it?!? They show is a jolly mix of incredible people, stories, cooks and very very wierd stuff... like the Hawayian Chair. Something like osim bouncy chair. Then, there is one boy that is featured in the show who could play the game Guitar Hero like a freak... and he is only 12 years old. (got Girlfriend somemore). Talking about girlfriend, it is time for me to stretch my area of operation wider to hunt for more potential candidates. Sounds mean.... haha!
ok. I am handling a few maths question now.. Can't wait for tml. Because it will be a very Very VERY busy day! Got tuition in the evening too!
relax now ya?

No comments: