Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another $250!

Yeah.. although I keep emphasising that money is not the thing that drives my passion for teaching, I am rather happy to receive today's pay. Why? Because I am very sure I deserve it and I had taught her well. I am very confident that she will do well for her exams! This tutee, her name: Kathy, is truely hardworking and very serious with her work. I can see that she is making the effort. I must really thank Elsa for her recommendation. Kathy, you can do it ya?

Today is a happy day! Sound usual right. But the fire in me is not simmering. Just like what Ms Boon said, you must keep improving; You need to have a target.

-->My target is to really be the Darren that I've used to be.

I was actually commented by Dr Ng this afternoon as he said that I have been managing my cells pretty well. Glad to hear that! At least my hard work and effort of coming back on weekends payoff!

ok now for the Food Diary:

Breakfast: Two slices of bread+ seaseme spread+salmon and cheese spread
Snack: Muslei
Lunch: Chicken noodle
Snack: Milk
Dinner: Egg+ prawn+Stirred fried veg+ rice+soup
Supper: peanut butter bread-one slice and yogurt

No comments: