Tuesday, March 11, 2008

COME on ELISA

HAHA! Yesterday was a super good boy day... I think today will continue man! haha.. Getting fitter both physically and mentally! yes I will be strong! Yesterday when I saw pa cry, I tell myself not to let my parents down... Come on I am so near the end point already! don't give up!

Today will be a busy day as planned... I am gonna run two concurrent experiment. one on ELISA, the other on linearization of vectors. Dr Ng is damn nice, he offer to chat with me after his meeting at 10am so that he could understand me better. I told him that I was glad to take up the responsibility that he had assigned to me. I really enjoyed working with him! although now I carry out most expt on my own, his spirit and advice will always be with me!

Hope I am able to achieve some cool digestion this time round!

Lunch was cool!
I had lunch with Janice, Wan Ping and Mariati.. We Da Bao food back... no la someone did for us.. We on duty what.... haha! So nice chatting with them.. They are damn fun people la... ok ok.. Got all of their msn and Hp number so I can disturb them.. Ok I am off to put o.5 microlitres of enzyme NmeAIII to my DNA... BYEZZ!!!!

No comments: