Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lonely lab and office

Why is math suddenly so interesting to me! Haha. Last night, I was really intrigued by the definition of flux and circulation and the relationship with Green's theorem. I spent two solid hours reading and digesting the splendor of the theory. Haha, actually dreamt of it while sleeping. I was thinking maybe in future I might discover the fourth spatial dimension by using Gauss's Law.

Ok don't be disturbed by my wierd dreams---- At least it is not those kind of dirty dreams ok!

Today IS the Usual Elisa expt. So much time is spent on this... Please give me good results ok?

Haha. No supervisors around today... Sneaky... Can have a longer lunch break. Nevertheless, I still rush back to office to resume my experiment trail. See responsibility ok! Qian Qian is also as sneaky as me! haha.. Today she offered me some rose tea.. So nice of her! Today I also get to know a french girl working in the same lab as me. Gave her the easter egg choc yesterday. She is really amiable.

Without anyone in office, we assumed we are the biggest around. so we decided to end our work early!HAha. I left office at 5pm, to meet mum at kovan at 6pm to help her with the groceries. Wow.. we bought a lot of goodies. I am just happy to see mum this happy. My happiness is founded on my mum's mood.

Oh this afternoon, I actually had a nice chat with dad over the phone. I really love and respect Dad more and more. It seems like lady luck is by his side too.. Got another job interview! Hope that Dad can get a less taxing job that pays as well as the curent one.

Now I spending my time analyzing the data collected for the experiment. Hoping to impress Dr NG... Yup ok.. bye bye!

No comments: