Sunday, March 9, 2008

Standing firm

Alright now. I going to say thisonce and for all to my evil one. FUCK OFF. I don't want you temptations. I am going back to church today. Hey... really can control myself one. I am an adult already......... Tell myself that I am an adult. Why be so myopic and look what is only ahead of me? My future can be glorious.. come on it is only a few days more... Why succumb to the evil one?

I am going to set my records straight. Let's see what happens to my CPK value... I want my life back. I don't want to be supervised.

I love independence. I love respect. But why don't I cherish them for myself.... Falling to the evil one makes me lose my independence and respect for myself. I can't deny that I hate being treated like a kid. WHO WANTS THE FREAKING DISEASE?!? FUCK OFF! I just want a NORMAL LIFE!

I must tell myself to look at what I want at the end: I want my grades, I want my scholarship, I want my research career, I still wanna exercise, albiet in a healthy manner, I want my family and friends, I want my God and I want myself. I want to have a life... A meaningful life that has such a short lifespan only....

Encouragement is important. But cutting off deception is more crucial. I have been clouded and start to cloudthose around me. NO! stop! I Don't want to drift back again. Hey, let us move forward. Did't I start this week happily? Why is it always the weekends? haiz.....

No comments: