Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back from Tuition.. TIRED!



What a fulfilling day with sooooooo much activities!


Ok some pics from Today's farewell party:



Dr Janet!
delectable lunch

So I am pretty sure tomorrow will be more hectic: I got ELISA, passaging, IDP harvesting+cellcount. Yup. Hopefully can end by 5.30pm. Then Sunday have to come back again!

Meanwhile, I shall show you my messy worktable, which is always full of notes and stuff... But must thank the cleaner aunty,always help us wipe our tables!






(ps. I love my squeeky timer! )

Ok man! Today Auntie was nice to cook fried rice for me.. seafood version one + soup. Again, I really enjoyed teaching Kathy! She isso willing to learn and work hard!All her answers are so neat! ok.... I really have full confidence in her.

Lovely, 10 pm and I am back home and eft with less then two hours before bed time.... Hoho. Tomorrow or rather 45 mins later is one of my best friend's birthday. Tomorrow I would dedicate one blog entry for this faithful and precious friend of mine: Marcus Foo Guo Wen

for now, FOOD DIARY!

Breakfast: Corn beef with bread
Snack: muesli with hazelnut milk
Lunch: special indian menu... ( hey Ms Boon, I ate Oily stuff! Oily Brinjal, curry and and more curry!
Snack: Macademia steamed milk
Dinner:Seafood fried rice
Supper:Mr bean pancake + soy milk

No comments: