Monday, March 24, 2008

Thanks for all the support people!

It is great to have friends and even better to have caring friends! Wow! I've got so many words of encouragement and friendship affirmations after sending out the letter of apology to the cornell-singaporean mailing list. I am really very touched tonight, very very touched.

My friend Josephine had also truly touchned my heart. She really showed her concerns for my recovery and I really respect her candor towards this friendship. Looks like I have found another person whom I can open my heart to.

The third thing to be touched by the fact that I know that I am not alone and people are joining me in this fight with the evil one. I guess it is very comforting to know that there is always someone who is going through this with you and can empathize you fully. I just met a friend online and she really showered so much concern for me and revealed that she is also going through some disorder. Ithank her for being so brave to share with me. Hey Let's Jia you ok!

Now for some music!



Food Diary:

Breakfast: 2 slice of Bread with cheese spread and peanut butter.
Snack: Maple nuts oatmeal
Lunch: Mixed rice- sardine, cabbage, egg tofu
Snack: guava and milk
Dinner: Rice+beef+tofu+mixed veg
Supper: Muesli + Choc Milk

No comments: