Monday, March 10, 2008

Yeah! It's Monday!

Oh yo man! It's amazing Monday! No Monday blues for me because I look forward to my work! Wha! I can feel it because I can smell no naughty spirit in me! haha... Today I woke up late 'on purpose' so that I wont do anything funny... I ate a lighter breakfast today.. It was damn good. Then I went office with my plans in mind.

First thing: the phone rang... Wha good, so early got business le! haha See Jye so blur but good I can revise by telling him some of the protocol stuff.
Oh yes, It is my DUTY week! So happy to see Janice around... Haha my lady boss that I wanna bully! This morning went well with my passage no 8 and well transfer. I notice I became more nimble with pipettes and I can handle them faster.

Failed to take pictures today.. Don't worry, more opportunities awaits for me tomorrow. HAHA the ELISA experiment is going to stretch for 7 hours... be prepared... haha

Oh today Dr Ng taught me some useful EXCEL technique to predict costing. Damn Cool! Computer programs can be super powerful la. wha.. really so grateful of him to takeout to teach me.

Today has been a great day! I really didn't do anythingfunny. Gimme a star! yeah! ok ok.. must maintain.. cool man! I love it. I feel good!

Take care Darren, respect thyself!

No comments: